Thursday, December 1, 2011

New Photo Project

So, I have started a new photography project.  It's called Picture the Holidays, and it's aimed at keeping some joy and delight in the holidays, and not allowing the insanity to take over.  I get a prompt each day to take a photograph.  I have been particularly bad at taking pictures on a regular basis lately, and so this works to get me back behind my camera every day too.

Today's prompt is titled Holding onto Gratitude.  Basically, think about all the things that you are grateful for, and take a picture of one of them.

This is my picture:

I'm grateful for a year that has taught me the difference that a change in perspective can make. Be it in my thinking patterns, or my photography, a change in perspective can result in a unique, fresh view of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment