Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Balance


Finding balance, be it in my schedule, my finances, my eating or any other part of my life, can be a challenge.  There are so many things vying for my attention on any given day.  Take yesterday for example. It was a typically busy day, and when my hubby asked about my photography prompt for the day, I almost laughed.  I hadn't had a single moment to think about it.  And what was the topic for the day?  Balance.  Ha.  Being the wonderfully supportive man that he is though, he threw some ideas at me, and encouraged me to get the camera out and take some pictures.  We ended up working on my pictures together. He offered advise and suggestions, and helped with some post-production PhotoShop.  I ended up with some really awesome pictures of 'Balance', and the satisfaction of having completed my photography goal of the day.
I was also reminded that achieving and maintaining balance is much easier when you have someone to lean on.  Thanks Hon.

2 comments:

  1. I love these shots! Here's two cheers for our husbands who encourage us in our photography! Hurray! Hurray!

    ReplyDelete