Sunday, January 27, 2013

Delight

I know it is almost the end of January already, but I have finally decided on my Word for the Year.
Delight.
Such a lovely word.  It makes me think of the joy of children. Squeals of delight.

"Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart."  Psalm 37:4

I'm going to focus on seeking delight, finding delight, taking delight.  There in delight in the sound of the rain, delight in the sunshine through the clouds. There is delight in raindrops on leaves, delight in misty nights.  There is delight in the questions and stories of children, and delight in fresh-made rusks. Delight can be found in everyday events if you are open to seeing it, and I want to see it.




My sunshine on a rainy day.  Finding delight.

And the theme for week 3 in Project 52 is Dream.



1 comment:

  1. Delightful, BC! Keep up the good work.

    EP in Canada (working hard to pay attention to delightful things these foggy daze...but knowing joy lies around the corner)

    ReplyDelete