Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!   2013 is going to be a good year, I can just feel it.  I love the feeling of anticipation and potential that occurs on the first day of the year.  I know every day is a new day, and there is no reason why one day should be any different to all the others, but the first of the year just seems to hold so much more possibility.

Any New Year Resolutions?  I have a few.  There is the usual desire to eat better and exercise more.  Since this is the year of my big 4-0, I have a goal weight added in just for fun but I'll keep that number to myself for now.  Ha.

I have also taken on a Project 52.  I'm trying to be realistic with my goals this year, and 52 pictures is much more doable than the big 365.  So essentially, I am committing to blogging and posting a picture every week.  It sounds good in theory, we'll see how I do in practice!

And speaking of pictures, 2013 is also the start of a SmugMug site where I will post my favorite pictures.  There is a small collection of photographs already, and I will be adding to it on a regular basis throughout the year.  Go check it out.
www.bevcrawford.smugmug.com or Click here

So, here is my first picture of the year.  I'll admit it's nothing spectacular.  It was taken with my iPhone outside Martha's 22nd Street Grill in Hermosa Beach, where we stopped to have lunch after a leisurely bike ride.  What a way to start the year.




No comments:

Post a Comment